Sunday, 7 April 2013

Dark chase

chapter 11

 
the defending plan
 
     The sherriff looked at his watch, half past five, the stranger might came after half past 7. He yelled to the police ,' Hey you guys, finish your tea now! We would talk about our plan in detail five minutes later and get our gun and practise shooting in the Police Military base, yes the long one.' He then walked into the Police Military base to wait for them.
 
     ' Salute!' all the police shouted at the same time. ' Uh, salute. Okay then, now I will talk about the plan in detail. First we need ten snipers ready on the rooftop of the West Wing, South Wing, East Wing and North Wing building. Snipers will be elected in the shooting practise. If you are one of the snipers, you will wait for my signal to shoot. I would give you a interphone and when I says " shoot ", you can shoot. Okay?' the sheriff said solemnly. The crowd of police nodded.
 
     ' Okay, then I will continue. After the snipers have shot, the intruder will turn to face the snipers. Then, the ones who hold shotgun and SMG will use supressing fire to kill him. The ones who hold assault riffle and sniper riffle will also support us by firing at him far. Then, of course, he will be dead.' the sheriff continued.
 
     ' What if the man is a supernatural?' a cop called Charles asked.
 
     ' I don't think there will be any.' the sheriff ansered.
 
     ' But...' Charles wanted to continue.
 
     ' We have tried our best.' the sheriff interrupted

No comments:

Post a Comment