chapter 10
a threatening phone call
'Ding...ding...ding!' the sheriff's office phone rang. The sheriff picked up the phone and said.' Hey dude! When you phone me, I am actually taking a nap. Okay then, what shit have you got?' And a icy cold voice answered.' Sheriff, you should treasure that piece of paper that Jack had given to you because I am going to meet you tonight. And what I want say is I never eat my words. Good luck to all of you.' The talk had ended, the sheriff put the phone down and started thinking about the words,'you should treasure that piece of paper that Jack had given to you because I am going to meet you tonight.' Oh it was a threat, oh I was scared, little bun bun.
He slowly closed his eyes, just for a sleep. However, he couldn't sleep because of the man's voice and what he said. Meet? Meet? what did the man mean, he thouht, who was the man? His voice was so cold like ice in South Pole. And why he said good luck to all of us. These were his questions, these were all mysteries. He finally slept, slept in uneasy. He dreamed of a vampire dog. It drank his blood and he tried to escaped. He punched it and it released his lock on his neck. He ran and suddenly a dark figure appeared. It was a giant. The giant pointed his finger to him and slowly said.' I said I will meet you tonight.' and he suddenly felt the pain, a pain that would make his lungs exploded.
' Noooooooo!' The sheriff screamed and woke in this 'noonmare'. Sweat all over his body. He could feel his heart thumping like a crazed hammer. No way! it would not happen, not in my police station, he thought . ' I won't believe this, this is nonsense!' He screamed again and again. And suddenly came Perry's voice,'Sorry, are you okay?' The sheriff answered,' of course, I am okay! Hey, can you call the police to hall after three minutes.' Perry seemed to a bit confused, but then.' Okay!' And he hurried off the office.
'Here they come, sir.' Perry said when a bunch of police came in the hall, ready for the sheriff's speech. They grabbed a seat and sat down and waited for the arrival of the sheriff. Suddenly, lamps shone on the stage and the sheriff walked onto the stage slowly, then stopped. He cleared his voice and said.' First, I want to say this meeting is very important. Now, I will show you my phone talk with a strange man today afternoon.' He clicked the tape and it began all over again.
'Sheriff, you should treasure that piece of paper that Jack had given to you because I am going to meet you tonight. And what I want say is I never eat my words. Good luck to all of you.'
The sheriff turned his body and face the police again.' What do you think about this? I hope you can be more active.' Several hands shot up into the air. ' Xandes please.'
' According to my common sense, if a person doesn't think laws are important, they are going to do these things. I think he is a insane person.' 'Ummmm, okay this is good, next person please. Jordan, my favourite thinker!'
' I think Xandes is right. This man may get a plan to do a thing and he will be very dagerous. And he told us to treasure the piece of paper that Jack has given to us, this makes me feel a bit frightened. And he stressed the word Good luck means that he is determined to do this. I think we also need a plan to face this man.'
'Good job, Jordan. So after this phone talk, I have a plan. I suggested that we would lurk outside the police station, wait for him. And when he arrives, we would catch him easily.'
' What about the "supernatural"?' Jordan asked.
' We would be more careful. And tonight might be the strangest and the most dangerous day in our police life.'
' Noooooooo!' The sheriff screamed and woke in this 'noonmare'. Sweat all over his body. He could feel his heart thumping like a crazed hammer. No way! it would not happen, not in my police station, he thought . ' I won't believe this, this is nonsense!' He screamed again and again. And suddenly came Perry's voice,'Sorry, are you okay?' The sheriff answered,' of course, I am okay! Hey, can you call the police to hall after three minutes.' Perry seemed to a bit confused, but then.' Okay!' And he hurried off the office.
'Here they come, sir.' Perry said when a bunch of police came in the hall, ready for the sheriff's speech. They grabbed a seat and sat down and waited for the arrival of the sheriff. Suddenly, lamps shone on the stage and the sheriff walked onto the stage slowly, then stopped. He cleared his voice and said.' First, I want to say this meeting is very important. Now, I will show you my phone talk with a strange man today afternoon.' He clicked the tape and it began all over again.
'Sheriff, you should treasure that piece of paper that Jack had given to you because I am going to meet you tonight. And what I want say is I never eat my words. Good luck to all of you.'
The sheriff turned his body and face the police again.' What do you think about this? I hope you can be more active.' Several hands shot up into the air. ' Xandes please.'
' According to my common sense, if a person doesn't think laws are important, they are going to do these things. I think he is a insane person.' 'Ummmm, okay this is good, next person please. Jordan, my favourite thinker!'
' I think Xandes is right. This man may get a plan to do a thing and he will be very dagerous. And he told us to treasure the piece of paper that Jack has given to us, this makes me feel a bit frightened. And he stressed the word Good luck means that he is determined to do this. I think we also need a plan to face this man.'
'Good job, Jordan. So after this phone talk, I have a plan. I suggested that we would lurk outside the police station, wait for him. And when he arrives, we would catch him easily.'
' What about the "supernatural"?' Jordan asked.
' We would be more careful. And tonight might be the strangest and the most dangerous day in our police life.'
No comments:
Post a Comment