Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Dark chase

chapter 13

 
a great discovery
 
     It was the morning assembly again, all the policemen stood straightly, although their face was weary. They were waiting for the sheriff to walk up the stairs to the big wooden crate. But they called it a stage in order to make it more respectful.
 
 
     Here he came, his feet was pounding heavily and the policemen could hear him from far away. They stood more straight. He finally came in sight. He wore a black T-shirt. Obiviously because of the death of the policemen. He walked up the stairs slowly and spoke to the microphone loudly.

    ' It was really a great pity that some of our fighters left us. They were kind, brave and had a heart of sacrifice. They died because they wanted to save us. What should we do in order to complete their dream? We should fight! Answer me "yes".'

    Silence.

    Then, a policeman raised his hand and said,' But we would surely lose. He is too strong.'

     ' Of course, he is strong but this doesn't mean we will lose entirely. I did a little research about him yesterday night.' the sheriff responded his doubt.

    ' But we don't get any files of him!' the police man offered another doubt.

    ' Yes, I didn't get any files of him. But I was curious about Charles. You all know he was being turned to 'rock' that night. But Dark had tried to wipe him out into darkness, but he couldn't. So he only got a choice to turn him to a 'rock'. Next day, I studied him very seriously and I found the cross. We know that he was a earnest christian. So I compared him with the others whom disappeared. I found that the others didn't get a cross, or believe in any religion. This is the point.'  he finished his speech by hit his fist hardly on his other hand.

  ' So you think we could only beat him if we are christians.' one of them asked doubtfully.

  ' This is the only way I found to beat him. Also, we won't surely win. He might turn us to rock, just like poor Charles.' the sheriff said.

  ' Then what are you going to do?'

  ' First we would like some brave men and men with a heart to take a revenge for the lost brothers.'

  A crowd shot up their hand.

  ' Good! Then I would need weapons. They are not like the normal ones. They will be very speacial beacause they would be added by some christian's elements.  We need crosses with a sharp end which can stab a person dead, holy water and bibles. Of cause, the holy water cannot be wasted, so I put some holy water in a mini tube and this will be the "bullets" of the "guns".'

  ' Are you sure that would killed him?'

  ' I think it will be okay."

  ' Ummmm, I think I can help you a little bit. My father works in guns-making factory. I can tell him to make those guns.' it was Bob, he had been showing off for this for many years.

 ' Good! I will pay for it. Where are your father working at?'

 ' Kingsley guns-making factory.'

 ' Okay! I will contact him as soon as possible. Ah, can you invite your father to come? I think I will get some problems of making the design of the weapons.'

 Bob's face was red and he answered,' of course!'



No comments:

Post a Comment