chapter 8
do something with the notelet!
After this piece of paper was handed to the sheriff. Silence had covered the police station, just silence. Their eyes were hollow. Their mouth zipped. The silence had continued for almost half a hour. ‘ I know him. I know Jack. He writes like this, I mean this style.' Jerry, a sergeant said. ' he is in my team.' Then, silence again.
The day passed. The sun was shining when the waking-bell rang. All the police officers woke up with their eyes half open. They went to the cafeteria and sat down to have their breakfast. Usually, the sheriff would stay in his office with his cofee and bread prepared on his desk. However, he went to the cafeteria to have breakfast with the police officers, to ask them what they think about the piece of paper.
' Still thinking about the words?' the sheriff asked when he sat down. The police officers looked up and nodded. ' So what do you guys think?' the sheriff asked them again. They looked at each other and finally one of them broke this silence. ' Of course, I don't believe there is any immortals or supernatural. But I think Jack wouldn't make a joke unless it is not related to his work.' Jackie said.Then, Jerry said,' So you believe that we are facing a supernatural.' Jackie shuddered,' I have no idea about that.'
After half a hour of intense discussion. The sheriff noted some points and went back to his office. He would have to confirm that if the words were true or not. He would stick a notice outside his office on the announcement board.
' Still thinking about the words?' the sheriff asked when he sat down. The police officers looked up and nodded. ' So what do you guys think?' the sheriff asked them again. They looked at each other and finally one of them broke this silence. ' Of course, I don't believe there is any immortals or supernatural. But I think Jack wouldn't make a joke unless it is not related to his work.' Jackie said.Then, Jerry said,' So you believe that we are facing a supernatural.' Jackie shuddered,' I have no idea about that.'
After half a hour of intense discussion. The sheriff noted some points and went back to his office. He would have to confirm that if the words were true or not. He would stick a notice outside his office on the announcement board.
No comments:
Post a Comment