Monday, 18 March 2013

Dark chase

chapter 7

 
a notelet from Jack
 
    As Tom and Jack had called supports, the police soon arrived. They grabbed out their pistol and walked slowly and quietly to it. They hid behind a wall and started to pass signals to each other. Then they suddenly pointed their pistol to the alley but found no one.' So where are Jack and Tom, are they fooling us?' one of the police officer said.' They might be chasing the criminal.' another one deduced.' But they must call us, otherwise they were not responsible to their duty.' one of them corrected him. They were so confused like a snake without its tongue. They walked around in order to find some clues.
 
   'Hey! there is a small piece of paper.' a police officer exclaimed. ' Let's see what is written on the paper.'the leader said. They gathered around the paper and read the words.
 
 
I have found Dark and I couldn't believe the truth.  I think he is a mutant(DON'T CALL ME CRAZY). He can master a human by moving his hand. I think you guys face the supernatura
 
 
    ' What is a ''supernatura''?' one of the police asked. ' I think he wants to write the word "supernatural".' another police officer said with shivering voice.' I think someone wants to fool us. It is only a joke!' the leader said with a stiff voice. ' No, only the police knows this project is carrying out. There will be no one else knew there is a project named ''Dark".' They were all arguing until everyone was desperated to find the answer, so they suggested to hand this piece of paper to the sheriff.

No comments:

Post a Comment